Stress can be associated with many things or many situations in a human’s life. One may feel stressed about things like having difficulty in managing relationships, finding it hard to recover from chronic pain or having problems related to money. Stress is an inseparable thing from the life of a human.
People can get stressed about many things or situations. One may feel tired or agitated by having stressors of different types in life. Stress is something that lowers our quality of life. It makes an individual tired and saturated. Many more things related to stress will be shared in this blog.
It is necessary to identify the things or symptoms related to stress and to overcome them. Long term stress can really interfere with the physical body. Thus coping with stressful conditions needs to be done in a pragmatic manner.
What can be the symptoms related to stress?
As in the case of any disease or disorder we seek symptoms related to it, in case of stress also we can note symptoms related to it. The symptoms related to stress are shared as follows-
Physical symptoms related to stress.
- High blood pressure may be felt due to any stressful condition.
- Headaches are a common response to stress.
- Having low appetite or overeating can be related to stress too.
- Stomach related issues can occur.
- Having weak immunity.
- Trouble sleeping can be felt.
- Pains in the body may occur.
Emotional symptoms related to stress are shared as follows.
- Anxiety may happen.
- Long term stress can cause depression.
- Feeling of frustration.
- Getting triggered by small things.
- Being angry for no reason.
- Lack of interest in activities or work.
- Having a lack of social interaction.
It is very important to identify the reason for stress and to deal with it in a good manner. Although a positive type of stress can help one in achievement but bad stress does no good , it harms the individual mentally and physically.
How to know if you need therapy for managing stress?
Although our body is designed in a manner that the flight or fight response of our body helps to deal with our stress. But sometimes the fight and flight response of our body becomes hyper aroused and it makes mistakes and errors. We get triggered by minute events. Long term exposure to cortisol (stress hormone) can lead to many chronic diseases.
Autoimmune diseases are related to long term stress. It is really important to keep yourself safe from bad effects of long term stress. You should consult a therapist or professional for getting rid of stress that is interfering with your daily activities. Signs that tell you need to see a therapist for stress management are shared as follows.
- If you feel overwhelmed by your feelings.
- Lack of performance or poor performance.
- Having outbursts of anger.
- Having difficulty in managing life situations.
- Having physical symptoms without any specific health condition.
All these can be the signs that may tell you that you need to see a therapist for getting stress management therapies. With help of better guidance you will get a different approach towards dealing with stress.
Organic stress management tips.
It is proven that some herbs can help an individual to deal with stress. The herbs that can help you deal with your stress are shared as follows-
- Tulsi tea is a good option to help release stress. It provides antioxidants too and it can help having better cognitive thinking.
- Ashwagandha is known for its cortisol lowering effects.
- You can use brahmi for better mental functioning. You can use brahmi oil too.
These Indian herbs have good results in reducing stress levels. You can use them.
How to manage stress effectively?
You can manage your stress or stress levels by being in your own control. By being overwhelmed you will elevate your stress levels. The tips for managing stress effectively are shared as follows-
- Prefer doing meditation as it has been proven that meditation brings calmness in our lives and helps to stay us relaxed.
- Count on your blessings as much as you can. Bring the sense of thanking the creature for giving things that you have. Being thankful can offer relaxation.
- Address your emotions in a good manner. Let yourself feel what you are feeling and accept your emotions.
- Exercise for good effects.
- Have good health by having a good diet.